To-do lists on Android

Hi,
I just moved to GrapheneOS and am looking for an app for to-do lists with notifications and daily/weekly/monthly reminders. Any recommendations?
G.
PS: by the way, big thanks to this community for all your contributions – moving to GOS was a big move and I would not have considered it without all I’ve read around here!

1 Like

Per my recommended apps page:

6 Likes

I like very much tasks.org on android. I connected it to my nextcloud for sync, but you can also use it locally, or pay the developper and sync woth his service.

I currently use and like tasks.org. I sync to nextcloud like the other post so I can update them in a browser on my desktop.

I did use TickTick for a while and liked it. I was in the free tier. But was more interested in an open source app out of principle.

Important features might be backup and export, as well as recurring, groups/categories, etc.

Thanks all for the replies! Correct me if I’m wrong, but even to sync with nextcloud, you need to subscribe to tasks.org, right? How do you go about it? I do not have (nor want) a google account, nor do I really want to subscribe via Github…

If you get the F-Droid version it’s the premium version for free

Oh yeah, I had seen that but, since they said that you didn’t have access to their servers, I didn’t think twice about it. I guess you are right, the other sync methods from the premium version should indeed be available. Let me check!

EDIT: managed to make it work with a mailbox.org account, pretty good! I’ll remain nostalgic of the look and feel of the stock Reminders app on iOS, but that’s good too.