Private sms verification

I want to make an anonymous linkedIn profile, but registration requires sms verification. I’ve tried a bunch of online sms-recivers but I havnt found any that work, ether its “this number has already been used” or the verification code never arrives.

Anyone have any good tips on how to do this?

get a burner phone number

I’m not even sure that’s possible where I live.

You’re sadly out of luck then, maybe try to find a paid VOIP service that works, or get a new phone number just for work.

Honestly this is why I hate phone numbers

2 Likes

Not free but https://jmp.chat/ has some anonymous payment options, doesn’t need personal info and works for most verification things. Cannot say anything about LinkedIn in particular though. You could as in their MUC if anyone has tried that.

2 Likes

juicy sms.

use monero ofcourse.

• TextVerified- SMS verification service that accepts Crypto
  • SMSPVA - offers a large list of SMS verification numbers you can rent with BTC
1 Like
  • JuicySMS - verify online accounts with temporary real phone numbers
  • SMS4Sats - offers SMS verification numbers online
1 Like

For me, the easiest way is buying a SIM card in a store with cash and it fits the purpose (It costs 7€ and it has 5Gb of 5G internet).

I can also buy it online, but I send it to some physical point of delivery where I go and take it. There’s a “burner” card that I can buy with money and use in some specific stores. *

Then, just use the authenticator app for the 2FA

*This is in my country. I’m not sure if in yours, you will find something similar. Search for it

Many countries require full identity verification with government-issued ID for all kinds of SIM cards, even if you buy them with cash in a store or super market.

Here’s a good map: Prepaid SIM Card Registration - uMap But if you live close enough to a border, then even in a red country, you could just get a card from another country maybe.

2 Likes

What do countries that aren’t colored mean? Is it just that they haven’t been added to the database?

smspool.net

1 Like

Forgot to mention that the map only has EEA countries and I think it was created slightly before Brexit. It’s probably only interesting if you live in Europe.

1 Like