ProxyStore, DHL or similar, to receive Amazon/Alibaba or other parcels (EU, 2026)

I’ve a question bout receiving packages anonymously. First of all,disclaimr: I’m not talking about anything even remotely illegal,let’s just say that I want to order an action fig from Amazon (or Alibaba,whatever) without anyone being able to connect me and the purchase. However,I’m talking about extreme opsec,not just “my GF shouldn’t know”. Take it as a mental exercise if you wish.

For the buying itself, I know the drill, discussed over and over on this forum (Tor/VPN, anonymous number paid with Monero or similar, anonymous email, etc), although I must add that paying in Amazon gift cards has pitfalls: watch out to not buy them from a local store near you, because they come with tracking numbers. Anyone has recommendations on where to buy gift codes online with Monero or similar?

My main concern is the shipping. Where do I ship to?

I found this shop,ProxyStore.de but it looks like it’s mostly for German residents. I live in EU but not Germany. I see (from ProxyStore ) it’s in theory posible to ship to a “DHL Droppoint”,but I’m not familiar with those. Do I need an account to use them? Is it difficult to set up a fake account?

I have also heard there are many “redirect” locations near German boders,where you pay an annual fee and they give you a “vitural address” to receive packages,but then you have to go to pick it up yourself,plus they will request your ID to offer you the service. How “strict” are they in checking the ID?

Or,there are also these https://www.myflexbox.com locations,that look like a safer alternative.

However,all these options only work if you are wilign to travel to a German border (which might be very far away from you),and they expose you to video surveilance:going by car means that plate recorders leave a precise trail of your trip,local CCTV will pick you,so you have to wear camfoulage or similar,etc.

The DHL droppoint option sounds like a better alternative,as long as I can get one in my country without string registration (and it’s in an aera where I won’t look too suspect going there at nigth with COVID mask,sunglases and hat). So my question is mainly about this option. Anyone know?

Any better option,other than “pay a hobo to receive the pakcage for you” or “befriend the local old men’s bar,give them a fake name,and have a parcel delivered there”?

Thanks!

Maybe you can find a service here: