New to arkenfox, questions and issues

Hello,

I just configured arkenfox. However, there are some questions and issues I have:

  1. When I run updater.bat and prefsCleaner.bat it gives me
    “TIMEOUT: failed to run command ‘/nobreak’: No such file or directory
    Start [S] Help [H] Exit [E]”
    Is that supposed to be?
  2. Arkenfox recommends ublock origin (which I configured to medium level) and Skip redirect. There are also some optional which I didn’t install but is it okay if I only install Multi Account Container (MAC) just incase I will need it one day and redirector so I can redirect youtube to invidious and reddit to redlib?
  3. When I visit certain websites, it adjusts its theme, is there a way I can disable it without setting browser interface to light? In mullvad browser u can set browser theme to dark and enable a setting so websites don’t adjust.
  4. Is letterboxing possible without making me more fingerprintable and is it recommend? Letterboxing doesn’t apply to me.