Mention Cryptee in the Notebooks page in addition to the Cloud page

I completely understand where you’re coming from. Cryptee is one of these projects that straddles multiple areas at once. However, we do not want to be repetitive and list the same tool in multiple areas.

In the case of Cryptee, I see it as cloud storage with a built-in photo manager and document editor, so I would say it primarily fits in the Cloud provider section.

That said, there are other examples of tools that fit in multiple pages, and we do need a way to highlight that without duplicating recommendation cards. I briefly talk about this in the Improvements to the File Sharing and Sync Section thread.

Have an admonition that mentions software that we recommend in other pages that offer file sharing capabilities (such Bitwarden with its Bitwarden Send feature, and Proton Drive, which allows you to share files you’ve uploaded to your drive with a link, and optionally a password).

We could give Cryptee the same treatment in the Notebooks or Productivity Tools page eventually, but thought needs to be put into that.

If people here have any thoughts on how we can better do this, please let us know!