How to remove AI from Windows

Well, currently after the new installation and with the latest updates there are 4 AI components installed: AI Content Extraction, AI Image Search, AI Phi Silica, AI Semantic Analysis. There are no buttons to unstall these. I don’t think Recall or Copilot ae still installed/running as I added registry entries and also uninstalled these (Windows does provide options to uninstall Copilot). I also noticed that Recall was not checked when looking in the system configuration.

Before the new Windows installation the lights on the touchpad which light up when AI is being used never lit up due to all the changes and debloating. But now after the new installation they light up whenever anything is entered into the Windows search bar and sometimes also when booting the computer.

Unfortunately I do not have the option for Windows Pro, only Home, so no group policies :frowning:

@Tux there are many threads on this, for example this one.