Downloaded from Github and now its working. Something isn’t right with the F-droid version.

Aurora Store is blocking access to anonymous accounts via VPN, Tor, and any other methods.

What do we do now? We can’t rely on Aurora Store anymore.

You set Aurora as default app for opening Play Store links, open Aurora and let it request a session (even if it leads to a blank screen or whatever), search for “[appname] play store” on the browser and open the link. Aurora will let you download it.

yes this. but use a chromium, like brave (recommended) or chrome (*hiss - not recommended). firefox doesnt work for me.

1 Like

I use it now with my google account (one of). For me more important thing is not to have play services, I don’t care much about downloaded apps from the store

Strange, it works for me with mull

I don’t use workarounds.

If I’m not welcomed to use Aurora Store because I’m using Tor, VPN, or anything else, then I will not use Aurora Store.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Obtainium (Android App Downloader)

So is Aurora not connecting to me or everyone else? I think it is time to move on to another solution for this.

i would just create a burner gplay account and be done with the pain. thats what i have done. 1 account per device. dont link them. dont carry them over to another device.

1 Like