Perfect timing for a question I just raised on the forum, I wanted to get your two cents on the matter in your episode starting soon
Perfect timing for a question I just raised on the forum, I wanted to get your two cents on the matter in your episode starting soon
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| OpenAI's Creepy All-Seeing Browser|This Week in Privacy #24 (Oct 25, 2025) | 5 | 1189 | October 25, 2025 | |
| Firefox Just Got More Privacy Defences!|This Week in Privacy #27 (Nov 14, 2025) | 3 | 1617 | November 14, 2025 | |
| GrapheneOS Desktop Mode is Here!|This Week in Privacy #29 (Nov 28, 2025) | 7 | 2555 | November 29, 2025 | |
| Flock Exposes Mass Surveillance Cameras to the Internet|This Week in Privacy #33 (Dec 26, 2025) | 5 | 637 | December 27, 2025 | |
| Why Does Microsoft Hate Security? | This Week in Privacy #48 (Apr 10, 2026) | 1 | 649 | April 10, 2026 |
Massive organizations are monitoring your online activities. Privacy Guides is your central privacy and security resource to protect yourself online.
Privacy Guides is a non-profit, socially motivated website that provides information for protecting your data security and privacy.
We do not make money from recommending certain products, and we do not use affiliate links.