Separate decisions and reactions

I’m wondering what benefit that would provide. You can already figure out which recommendations require a purchase just… logically.

So… the purpose of drawing a distinction seems to be just to denote the recommendations which require hardware purchases as less important (or vice versa maybe?), is that right?

I’m not sure we want to delineate between these recommendations though. My thinking is that presenting these all together lets people make more informed decisions. For example, if someone read our “reactions” page on securing your stock Android phone and never read our “decisions” page on getting a secure Android phone (because they already have a phone), then they’ll be missing out on all that education which might guide their future purchases.

Alternatively, maybe the point of creating a “reactions” section is to add more “reaction” type content in general, but I also don’t want to get too far into the “fixing the things you already use” types of recommendations for reasons like this:

2 Likes