Help me decide which notes app should I go for

I’m new to this community and I’ve recently had the urge to move on from Evernote. However, I’m not willing to subscribe to any app right now, so could y’all please suggest whose free version is the best amongst Standard Notes, Notesnook and Joplin. Do suggest if there’s any other apps who offer a better free version.

You could just try them out and see which one you like most

1 Like

I’ve heard Joplin has a terrible mobile app. If you compared the mobile apps for Standard Notes and Notesnook, which one would you prefer?

notesnook is my preference. it’s also being developed far more actively, so it is constantly improving. the student discount is also very generous if you happen to be attending a school.

1 Like

I was an old user of Standard Notes but one day I was too tired of some really annoying issues (absolutely impossible to sync my sessions between my laptop and my phone, etc.) and a few months ago I switched on Notesnook : everything is so smooth on its interface, no issues and so much easier to use this app.

Also very good community and good support when you have a question about something, there’s also a discord and the dev are often available to help you if you need smth.

1 Like

I’m using notesnook and it works great for me. Mobile and web.

1 Like

Joplin is good for me:)

To point out the obvious:

1 Like