Add libredirect in extensions category and add page of frontends libredirect supports for the frontends recommendations page.
PS contribute to libredirect for frontends that you want because that will give the frontend a lot of attention which will then (probably) make development for it better. Libredirect only supports Brave and Helium for Chromium based browsers.
This post is pretty much a duplicate of
Check this box to affirm you have no conflict of interest.
on
Website
Short description
Related to thread #14 from 2022, I want to reopen the conversation around adding more front-ends to the PG website.
Why I think this tool should be added
I’m using LibRedirect as the starting off point, as they provide a great list of alternative front-ends to consider. The forum only allows me to include 2 links within my post, so the list below will be plaintext but the LibRedirect website linked at the…
And there also exists a separate thread for just LibRedirect:
Since my comment in the thread that was discussing extensions and mentioned Libredirect was marked as off-topic I think I have no choice other than create a new post, hopefully it won’t be merged to that other thread which would be hilarious.
I know that we are pretty much not a big fan of extensions in our browsers, but I challenge who doesn’t have at least one more than ublock. Well this is not the reason for the post here. Anyways, the question here is about Libredirect , this extension seems…
In light of your low-effort posts recently and previously , please review the first policy in the Code of Conduct of the forum:
Use a search engine and the forum search before posting. No excuses.
2 Likes