I haven’t had issues using VeraCrypt + Proton Drive and don’t see why there’d be an issue in the future. I agree with @SYST3M_D3STR0YER that Picocrypt-NG could be another good option since it’s a simpler program, but it’s not yet recommended by PrivacyGuides because the new developer(s) have to build its reputation from scratch.
TheDoc
3
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Encryption advice | 2 | 415 | December 2, 2025 | |
| Need some advice for new encryption tool | 16 | 1623 | May 14, 2026 | |
| Full Disk Encryption and Cloud Backups | 1 | 736 | October 30, 2023 | |
| New Picocrypt feature: web SFX | 1 | 387 | December 18, 2024 | |
| Can I use Veracrypt to encrypt a folder in my Dropbox folder? | 6 | 1650 | January 9, 2024 |