Proton - Paid plan this time

Hello again,
while I am not further on posteo vs proton, but leaning more toward proton a question came up.

While there Advertisement is not open:

The year plan is 3.99 per month not 4.99 :wink:
I am actually liking Proton more.
Simple, they have a App.
Question:
What do do with 25 calenders? Or what do I need them for?
Actually I just need a bunch of folders to migrate from web.de to Proton…

Proton always advertises their deals with xx% off in comparison to the monthly plan pricing.

Simple, they have a App.

Well, they need one. Other providers you can just use standard protocols like IMAP, WebDAV etc. and choose out of many different apps to access all your stuff. What you like more is of course up to you, but choice is not generally a bad thing :wink:

What do do with 25 calenders? Or what do I need them for?

I don’t think anyone here can tell you what YOU need. Do you need 25 calendars? I don’t know. If you want a lot of calendars then you need them, if you don’t, then no. Somebody could have a lot of different projects to track that they want to separate into different calendars, then additionally maybe they want to subscribe to different calendars from other people etc. and then they can easily add up.

Actually I just need a bunch of folders to migrate from web.de to Proton…

Ok so you do know what you need. Great.

2 Likes

This is what I needet to know. Thank you :+1:t5:

Yeah and even (finaly ^^) made a decision, in going with the paid plan…

Good evening to all :wave:t4:

1 Like

Proton is really solid. I wouldn’t worry too much. Don’t let perfect be the enemy of good. In any case it’s a step-up from web.de, regardless if you go with Proton, Mailbox.org, Posteo, Tuta etc. There’s no one solution that is best for all :slight_smile:

1 Like