Please help me to block this with ublock
That site looks like malware.
The instructions listed here might be useful for your issue: GitHub - uBlockOrigin/uAssets: Resources for uBlock Origin, uMatrix: static filter lists, ready-to-use rulesets, etc.
You might want to try these steps first (all of which are listed as prerequisites for opening an issue in the repo linked above):
- I did not remove any of the default filter lists, or I have verified that the issue was not caused by removing any of the default lists.
- I did not enable additional filter lists, or I have verified that the issue still occurs without enabling additional filter lists.
- I do not have custom filters/rules, or I have verified that the issue still occurs without custom filters/rules.
- I am not using uBlock Origin (uBO) along with other content blocker extensions.
- I have verified that the web browser’s built-in blocker or DNS blocking (standalone or through a VPN) is not causing the issue.