How can we protect our privacy during school or college?

Hello again my friends I want to talk about how can we protect our privacy during school or college because we’re forced to use spyware like Microsoft Teams office Outlook WhatsApp Telegram and windows in addition to spycams everywhere from the class rooms to the bathrooms so what do you think about those problems and how can we fix them especially on Arabic And European countries

1 Like

On the software side of things, I’ve found that it’s best to have my uni stuff separated from my personal stuff, usually in a secondary profile or work profile. If your uni provides you with a device, that’s even better.

As for security cameras, other than wearing a mask to cover your face, I’m not sure how you could protect against something like that.

1 Like

That’s the main problem for me i don’t know how to use work profiles on windows 11 because i haven’t tried it before and thanks for help with the security Cameras and i can’t delete ms Teams because it’s built in Anyways plus what do you recommend for debloating windows

You can set up a second user on Windows if you want. As for debloating, I’d recommend sticking to uninstalling whatever you can using either the GUI or winget. Don’t mess around with scripts on the internet or group policies unless you know what they’re doing.

1 Like

Thanks again noclap hope you have a nice day

1 Like