Dox Archive Removal

i think its worth a try (although you could exclude the bit about being the owner of the domain and removing all content from domain), cause it seems these companies dont always validate the dmca, (e.g. with youtube, they always take the video down even if the request is clearly bogus)

EDIT: i’ll just add that if they respond asking for proof of identity, then you should probably just leave it and not reply (though i don’t think they will ask for that)

Ok, I will give it a try. Thanks for all your help and advice with this, I appreciate it a lot.

For a change, you should put also post disinformation and let it populate the people finding sites online.

Yeah, I’ve thought about this as well. What do you think is the best way is to go about that?

Sign up for online trial magazine subscription was the way to go. Not sure what it is now.

that site is for archive.ORG not archive.TODAY and it’s domains .ph .is etc. The steps may not be relevant.

1 Like

If the website owner doesn’t respond, you could also try emailing their ISP at abuse@incognet.io or https://portal.incognet.io/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4

If neither responds, you have basically no recourse outside of initiating legal action against either/both of them, unfortunately.

scroll down a bit :grin: