I think Apple’s tricked carriers into paying for their ads. I saw this same commercial on TV the other day (but shortened), and it ended with a Boost Mobile logo lol
4 Likes
I think Apple’s tricked carriers into paying for their ads. I saw this same commercial on TV the other day (but shortened), and it ended with a Boost Mobile logo lol
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Benjamin Netanyahu places a sticker over his mobile phone camera | 39 | 2360 | February 24, 2026 | |
| A tech company you can actually like! | 4 | 426 | October 4, 2024 | |
| Apple opts everyone into having their Photos analyzed by AI | 6 | 1033 | January 4, 2025 | |
| Firefox Just Got More Privacy Defences!|This Week in Privacy #27 (Nov 14, 2025) | 3 | 1617 | November 14, 2025 | |
| Linus Tech Tips: De-Google Your Life (Part 1) | 26 | 4339 | June 3, 2024 |
Massive organizations are monitoring your online activities. Privacy Guides is your central privacy and security resource to protect yourself online.
Privacy Guides is a non-profit, socially motivated website that provides information for protecting your data security and privacy.
We do not make money from recommending certain products, and we do not use affiliate links.