Who Is Privacy Guides For?

Yes, however I still find email(still no idea what pgp is), tor (decentralised?), VPN(tcp, ssl strip???) guides are unnecessary in the basics section. Also, the sectioning is confusing. Like why is there an android, Linux and real-time communication there? Shouldn’t they have like a basics and advanced level?

I think the threat modelling guide need to be more focused and emphasised as it is the most important part when it comes to privacy. I feel like it doesn’t really answer why I want a threat model and the purpose of it, also the importance of it.

Also,
privacy misconceptions should have it own section. Shouldn’t be hidden inside the common threats(I dont see the connection to it)

So I think there should more focus on improvement on this side. I feel like the privacy community(from what Ive seen discussion about privacy) is more focused on tools, which should be the last thing to consider.

This is just my opinion btw and sorry for going off topic. Ultimately, it comes to aim(educating about privacy?) and audience(people who are interested in privacy) of PG.