Hello,
It’s been a long time I read resources in this forum and learn about privacy (what to check and why mainly).
But, today I feel I need to ask my direct question :
My take on llm is : Local ai are the most private, but to get a good level of tool it feels like the hardwareconfiguration start level is high.
Today, I’m using opencode with open Z models with free use (I know it is not my best idea but it was easy and interesting).
I’m not discussing or researching personnal matters. I want an ai buttler that can help me manage my home network.
it helped me make an immich auto backup to proton drive that was smthing I found very hard to do…
My question is : if asking general coding Q to an ai → I feel it is ok to use a free tool.
The problem with opencode and its strengh is that it can take small tasks, plan them and execute them. if my task is say “sort out my photos duplicates and propose a new architecture of folders”
Can it send pictures data to the cloud, can it use files titles and text and network information to profile and send to the cloud ?
have I well understood the risk of such tools or is my use OK for freemium ?
Thanks in advance for your help in disambiguate my approach of this question ![]()