I’d love this. Would SimpleWall do what you said?
I hope so, because it seems to be the only one truly recommended here:
I’d love this. Would SimpleWall do what you said?
I hope so, because it seems to be the only one truly recommended here:
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Blocking Windows telemetry at the firewall level | 9 | 2809 | June 28, 2025 | |
| Outbound Firewall Applications / Network Monitoring Tools | 29 | 1978 | September 17, 2025 | |
| Good firewall for home users? | 4 | 1641 | November 25, 2024 | |
| Software Firewall to manage Outbound connection on Windows | 46 | 3483 | December 19, 2025 | |
| Best Firewall and Local Policies | 1 | 1002 | July 6, 2023 |
Massive organizations are monitoring your online activities. Privacy Guides is your central privacy and security resource to protect yourself online.
Privacy Guides is a non-profit, socially motivated website that provides information for protecting your data security and privacy.
We do not make money from recommending certain products, and we do not use affiliate links.