Anyone know how to cancel our support of privacy guides and remove our payment information?
I searched the site and cannot find anything. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult.
Anyone know how to cancel our support of privacy guides and remove our payment information?
I searched the site and cannot find anything. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult.
Thank you
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| The (Legal) Future of Privacy Guides | 30 | 7570 | July 22, 2024 | |
| Privacy Guides Fund Committee Minutes from 2024-09-07 | 11 | 493 | September 8, 2024 | |
| Confusion with Membership | 3 | 193 | December 20, 2025 | |
| PG Membership Alternative Payments | 12 | 681 | November 10, 2025 | |
| Data Breach Roundup (July 10 - 16, 2026) | 2 | 246 | July 20, 2026 |
Massive organizations are monitoring your online activities. Privacy Guides is your central privacy and security resource to protect yourself online.
Privacy Guides is a non-profit, socially motivated website that provides information for protecting your data security and privacy.
We do not make money from recommending certain products, and we do not use affiliate links.