Can AdGuard VPN be trusted?

As a little excuse, the last 2.5 years have been rather crazy for us, literally every day was a new challenge we had no experience dealing with before. Booking a charter flight to Kazakhstan (all other destinations were already bought out) for the first relocation wave, then helping 50 people find the way to Cyprus and settle in a country completely unfamiliar to them. And at the the same time myriads of other issues happening one by one. SetApp debacle is one example that got some publicity, there were dozens of similar things happening in private. I am happy with the fact that we were able to stay more or less operational during these turbulent times.

Anyways, sorry for whining, it just brought back some memories :slight_smile:

I agree that we should have provided updates, and that’s why I’d like to thank you for the questions. Without them, sharing all these details might have seemed somewhat uncalled for.

This information is available in Cyprus companies registry, but as far as I know it’ll cost a small sum of money to unlock it.

This is a sensitive question as it’s not just about me and AdGuard so I’ll try to be careful with what I share without asking for permission. It happened at the beginning of 2023. Dmitry decided to move on. I hope Igor will come on board when it’s possible.

You’re probably talking about the prize we won in 2016. Back then, we decided to stay independent and not take any VC on board.

10 Likes