What is Your Private Phone setup?

I recently did a factory reset and overhauled my setup. I’m using GrapheneOS on a used Pixel 6. My previous setup involved tracking app updates via RSS and multiple profiles. Now, I only use one (owner) profile.

As for the details of my current setup…

• Obtainium for apps released directly on the developer’s respective GitHub releases page and Mullvad VPN (from its own website)

• Sandboxed Google Play via the Play Store app for proprietary apps (e.g., Gboard), Proton apps not released on GitHub (i.e., Drive, Calendar), and AntennaPod (the only other download source is F-Droid)

• Vanadium for general browsing, Brave for sites for which its built-in content blocker is useful (e.g., sites with banner ads)

• Progressive web apps (PWAs) for Proton Mail, Proton Calendar, and this forum (disable “Close tabs on exit” in Vanadium to keep accounts logged in even after a reboot)

• The Proton Mail Android app does not include enhanced tracking protection. The Proton Calendar app does not have the option to modify existing notifications for events; I have to delete the old notification and create a new one.

• Despite the limitations of their Android apps, I still have them installed so I can receive notifications. (I have to disable “Pause app activity if unused” in their app settings since I rarely open the native apps.) The Proton Mail and Proton Calendar PWAs do not offer an option to receive live notifications as this forum does.