The iPhone the FBI Couldn’t Hack

The YouTube shadowbanning privacy content is fake?

I know the Hated One has complained about it but it may just be a skill issue.

No, we are shadowbanned on YouTube. This should’ve gotten 10M

3 Likes

Probably, mine was more as a joke. But if I put my fake lawyer hat on, I’d assume you’d want plausible deniability that the PIN was not placed there to fool someone (police) into entering it to get them to wipe the device. Reverse psychology does not pass if it’s apparent I meant for them to find it to wipe it. Essentially raising legality of an information hazard conducted by individuals.

1 Like

So not to start drama, but years ago a mentor of sorts once told me that he thinks that shadowbanning is MOSTLY just a persecution complex because in his experience, if a video bombs on YT it also bombs on other platforms like Odysee & PeerTube, showing that it’s not that the algorithm is trying to censor you but you just made a dud video. It happens. They’re not all winners. Rather than cry about it, you just gotta shake it off and keep going.

Maybe it’s confirmation bias but ever since he told me that, I’ve noticed it to be mostly true in most places I look.

That’s not to say it NEVER happens, but more often than not…

2 Likes

Apparently there is a cooldown embedded in the secure element, the longest being 41 days. Afterwards it is locked entirely somehow.

*in the USA

This is an international community, making legal advice even harder XD