Mobile privacy

I know, but this company not trustworthy for me.

My solution is harden device via ADB (or flash Lineage OS) and avoid revealing real IMEI (not using any cellular data on phone).

Instead I am using Canta with Shizuku to remove all bloatware, This router. (OpenWRT powered) that supports SMS to register where I need number and this software to change unique information.

I like giving this adresses (they are nearly permanent, to avoid hajack use their alias feature and unique username) for people I don’t trust. I can reply from it, even forward to real address if something important

Yopmail have new domain every day, but if even that domains won’t work (AKA whitelist) you can use this (temp Gmail or Outlook addresses, no registration)

Also never reveal real email address (only alias) even for that things that I need constantly. I know that aliases can be blocked so in this situation user should contact alias provider support (they will contact website that blocking aliases and ask them to unblock). For SL here is official manual. This will help community not to have such issues in future.

So if short:
Use 4G mobile router to have cellular features with random data not to be traced, use only Singnal and Telegram (unfortunately many people use it and I can’t quit it), no voice calls, no SIM in phone