Thank you for the recommendation—Secureblue sounds very interesting, especially since it builds on Silverblue and includes stronger defaults.
My main concern is that I have very little experience with terminal commands. Taking that into consideration, would you still recommend Secureblue, or would regular Fedora Silverblue be easier and more practical for someone like me? Ideally, I would prefer something that works securely out of the box without requiring frequent use of just commands or manual hardening.
I would also appreciate your thoughts on malicious or phishing links. For example, if I accidentally opened a malicious link or attachment through email or the browser, would Secureblue provide meaningfully better containment than regular Silverblue? Is most of the protection in that situation coming from Trivalent’s browser sandbox, or does the immutable operating system also reduce the potential damage?
My needs are very basic—VPN, browser, email, and LibreOffice—so ease of use and reliable updates are important to me.