Just for clarity, does GPS refer to Google Play Services rather than global positioning system?
Yeah for Google Play Services.
I can’t remember where I read this, but it’s generally preferred to avoid acronyms when reasonable to reduce confusion.
UK MoD has ETC
Yeah that definitely makes sense, especially with GPS. Sorry about that I was being lazy.
If was a long time iPhone user I’d not switch to Android/GOS now.
There is a learning curve or adaptation that is a bit annoying. Android is becoming everyday more locked. Performace wise, Pixels are behind iPhones.
I never encountered an app that blocks it.
Is there a list?
How is GrapheneOS becoming more locked? Because becoming more locked seems to only apply to Stock
Second link gives an idea of the new roadblovks that GOS is starting to face.
Very few but yeah there’s the crossed out ones on the banking list and some are listed here